Dog Photography in Leicestershire
Because pets are family.
Making sure your dog is safe and happy
No rush, no pressure, no stress. I will have ideas and it is possible that your dog will have others, so I’ll capture him/her, in whatever he/she agrees to do. Just like with children, suggesting things and seeing where it takes us.
Capturing your relationship too
Who is the first to greet you at the door? Capturing their love for you, and yours for them.
Going for a walk
We go to any suitable location in Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire etc.
We can have some photos at home if you prefer, with a different feel.
- Please bring lots of treats- or whatever you dog likes when you train them.
- You are welcome to use a harness but I will not remove it in photoshop. If you want the more natural look, please use a collar and remove the tag- just for the shoot. I cannot guarantee I will be able to remove the collar.
- Please bring water if it’s hot and a towel if it’s muddy. Your dog’s wellbeing comes first.
- I will suggest poses and places but do not stress if your dog has different ideas. I will work with them, there is no rush. Dogs feel stress and we want you both to enjoy the shoot.
- Some dogs won’t sit or lie when it’s wet or cold, I understand them. we’ll do standing poses in different places.
- Please make sure the eyes are visible. If they are covered by hair I won’t be able to focus on them.
- You remain responsible for your dog’s safety and behaviour. If you think one place is not safe or good for your dog, I will follow your lead.
- If you want photos of yourself with the dog, let’s talk about clothes. It will depend on location, the season, your dog’s colour etc.
- If there are two dogs, it is best if there is one person per dog in case they need to be on a leash. If there are more dogs, they need to be trained to reliably sit, stay and come back for their own safety.
- Dogs often behave better during a photoshoot! Many owners have been surprised how well they did.
- If the weather is bad, we will postpone.
One hour photoshoot with 3 photos £125
Additional photos £25
Puppies: cuteness overload, endless bouncing energy, lots of chewing. What’s not to love?
Whether your dog poses or not, we’ll take some beautiful images.
Old friends, on the way to dog heaven, forever in our hearts.
Dog Photography Blog
0776 3064 497
Dog photography Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Derby, Rutland and surrounding areas
We had a photoshoot with Alix for our dog, and they look amazing. She made him so calm and he can be a little temperamental at times with new people but she made him settle well. She also made us really calm with him being around New people but she was amazing, couldn’t recommend enough and the pictures came out fantastic. Thank you Alix