Norwood Park, Wedding Venue in Nottinghamshire
Yesterday I was lucky enough to photograph a wedding at this beautiful venue. What I loved was the number of photo opportunities of course, both indoors and outdoors. I will show you some but they are far from exhausted. I always have more ideas than time allows.
It was hot and sunny yesterday, so much so that many people had to go in and cool down. In case of rain too, guests would be comfortable inside. There are various rooms, all with they own charm.
So if you are looking for a wedding venue in Nottinghamshire, Norwood Park offers:
* Exclusivity: no-one else has the use of the venue while you’re there
* Car park and accommodation: 12 rooms including the honeymoon suite. Children are welcome
* Two buildings with a different feel so your guests are treated to a change of decors. Both buildings have outdoor areas so the guests can relax outside.
* Accessibility: the ceremony, dining room and social areas are all on the ground floor. There is a ramp available for wheelchairs
* Registered for registry wedding should you wish to have the ceremony there
* Outdoor weddings possible in the gazebo or elsewhere.
* In-house catering and two bars- one in each building
* Dedicated dance floor with fairy lights and a beautiful chandelier
* Cake stand, cake knife, table number stands and easel for your table plans are included
* The dining room is beautifully decorated and the chairs are beautiful so no need for extra decorations
* Lawn games: boules, garden jenga and croquet available.
* On the day wedding co-ordinator from beginning to end.
* Very friendly staff!
The house has a lived-in feeling with old photographs and beautiful furniture and details. The gardens front and back are lovely, as well as the woods behind, the out buildings and a bit further away the apple orchard. The views are beautiful, with a lake at the end of the lawn and the heron of the house’s flag was in the lake too!
Some photos to show you what I mean..
First impressions: the front of the house.
Some of the house’s features. There is a bar opposite where the string quartet is playing
The front of the house and the lawn
Some of the garden’s treasures
The dining room is so lovely it hardly needs any decorations. There is another bar adjacent to the dining room.