Clearwell Castle a Wedding Venue in Gloucestershire
If you’re looking for a wedding venue in Gloucestershire, do consider Clearwell Castle.
If you want:
* A wedding venue with a lot of character and beauty in itself so it doesn’t need to be decorated a lot– or at all-
* A venue with grounds and many photo opportunities– too many to cover them all in one wedding, regardless of the weather
* Somewhere between 1 and 2.30 hours from a huge number of English and Welsh cities so no need for your guests to travel the day before.
* Up to 15 bedrooms for you and your guests to stay over (you have a choice of accommodation if you want to stay the night before as well)
* Exclusivity of the venue: no hotel guests wandering about, no other wedding party for your guests to get confused- Yes I’ve seen that happen
* Car park on site
* Delicious food- the chocolate dessert melted in my mouth and I was in heaven
* On the day wedding manager and optional accessories from chair covers to cake stand etc
Then you would like Clearwell Castle in Gloucestershire. Here are some photos of the venue, I’ll write another post about the wedding soon.
Very impressive front of the house with many group photos opportunities, on the stairs and from the stairs.
Beautiful yet homely bedrooms and lovely rooms: ceremony room, library, hall, etc
Are you getting married there or are you looking for a wedding venue? Get in touch, I’d be very happy to help. Call me 07763064497.